1. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface. Don't place a burning candle within two feet of anything flammable.
2. Keep burning candles away from drafts.
3. Upon first use, burn until entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This prevents tunneling and rings.
4. Wait until the candle has cooled to remove soot from the inside of the vessel. Use a clean damp cloth.
5. Trim the wick to 1/4" before each use.
6. Keep the wax pool clear of any debris.
7. Burn for no more than 2-3 hours at a time.
8. Keep lid on your candle when not in use. It will keep the scent from evaporating and last longer.